Why join SPSLM?
Be part of a Lifestyle Medicine movement that is focused on helping make the healthy choice the easy choice by empowering individuals and communities to address the root causes of non-communicable diseases.
Lifestyle Medicine is both multidisciplinary and interdisciplinary. The lifestyle-related and non-communicable disease crisis requires a society wide approach that addresses government policy, healthcare, education and community awareness.
Your subscription will support our work to improve the health and wellbeing of island nations in the South Pacific by positioning Lifestyle Medicine as central to clinical practice, healthcare and health policy.
Be part of a professional Society that:
- Has an inspiring vision and mission to improve the health and wellbeing of people living in the South Pacific
- Works closely with sister organisations around the world in a cohesive and effective Lifestyle Medicine movement
- Represents and advocates for Lifestyle Medicine across all areas of policy, healthcare and clinical practice
- Convenes an annual multidisciplinary Lifestyle Medicine conference
- Will soon offer a multidisciplinary Fellowship in Lifestyle Medicine
- Offers Board Certification in Lifestyle Medicine
Individual members benefits:
Want to join?
In this section: